My Visual Studio Code Setup
In case you you’re curious, here are the visual studio code extensions I am using:
- Auto Rename Tag which automatically renames both sides of a tag pair.
- Change-case which allows me to quickly change between various case notations.
- Darcula Theme which closely resembles the Darcula theme from JetBrain IDEs.
- IntelliCode provides additional code completion features.
- Intellij IDEA Keybindings which brings many keyboard shortcuts from IntelliJ.
- Material Icon Theme replaces and adds various icons for different file names.
- Prettier which is an opinionated code formatter.
The font I’m using is Fira Code with ligatures enabled. Here is my settings JSON file. And whenever you see a keyboard shortcut pop-up in the bottom, that’s from the built-in VS Code Screencast feature. You can enable it when presenting so that your audience can see all the keys or shortcuts you’re pressing.